IT IS 5AM AND IM WRITING THIS NOW OMG I HAVE KOREAN CLASS AT 930 AND 3 HOUR TUTORIAL/LECTURE BACK TO BACK TOMORROW IDK HOW IM GONNA WAKE UP IN 2 HOURS :(
BUT ANYWAY
So yesterday was UOC Bash and guess what, this year's king and queen are BOTH FROM STARDUST YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYYYYYY OMG first time E V E R in the history of UOC ok, so can you believe it, this year's S-group really created history in UOC by surpassing so many things in the various events and games and all. I am so so so proud of these two seriously (Well we are the best looking group after all, so HOW TO LOSE RIGHT????????????? It was a done deal from the very beginning!)
Had so much fun at the after party with my S group family, I really dont know what I'd do without them, love them all so so so much, I can never emphasize it enough! We are super hardcore party people and really bambambambam just whack only HAHA. Had the traditional sour plum shots, and we all had chrysanthemum shots for the first time too, odd but not too bad! Forever toasting to our awesomeness that's how bhb we all are HAHAHHA. Got a flaming lambo as well but the one I had wasn't as nice as the one at JASH, like they changed the milk or something :( Alicia and I were so disappointed HAHA. But thanks Luther for buying me another one too ;) HAHA. After that we all partied really hard (YAY DJ GHETTO) till around 330 then we went to Swee Choon for supper (my virgin trip there~) and then back to hall, and by the time I bathed and slept it was already 7am.....thank goodness I only had ONE tutorial the following day at 230pm. >:) HALL LIFE IS AWESOME SERIOUSLY. S-group really knows how to rock Zouk, we own the night!
/p.s we were all supposed to wear red bc red is our group's color but I don't exactly own anything red so I just made up for it with super red lips (which aren't very obvious in the photos sadly)
Ok let the photos do the talking......i edited them until I want to die already too many photos all of us too camwhore.
this effect was the result of my phone cover haha lousy phone cover but at least it created a cool pink vignette/fisheye effect!!! ^^
Papa Willfred, the best GL ever, he got a chartered bus for us so we wouldn't spend so much on public transport! He's an amazing person!
HOW TO LOSE RIGHT HOW TO LOSE????
MR UOC KING 2013 IS OUR ASIAN TAYLOR LAUTNER AND HE IS AS BUFF TOO.
Lu and Luther need to maintain their photobombing.....
These jokers.....spamming photos of themselves w my phone haha
MS UOC QUEEN 2013 TOO GORGEOUS I CANNOT
nice effect again HAHA
introduced my friends to meiyanxiangji, perfect app for using front camera in dim situations HAHAHA really own all this china app heh.
Stardust/S-group family, love y'all to infinity and beyond xx.
Time check: 530am. I'm heading off to bed, my sleeping time is all screwed up. Jessy's coming over later at 730 for breakfast, haven't seen her the entire week and I miss her already! Silly girl's been busy with JCRC elections and already she's so MIA can't imagine when she actually gets officially in omg.
Goodnightttt/morning!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment