I'm supposed S U P P O S E D to be doing my crit writing task TODAY before dance practice but nope ended up just stoning in front of the computer stuffing my fat face with chocolate and green tea and then heading out for an early dinner at 13 with hallmates then watching my friend Ikhwan on firstXI and then heading for the AGM to show face so they can start the meeting (stupid rule of only starting when 100 people are present - they delayed everything for AN HOUR bc the rest of the jcrc were actually knocking on doors to ask people to attend what even) and then having dance practice where we did choreo to Beyoncé's halo. I am starving and IT IS 2AM IN THE MORNING I don't know what i'm doing with my life right now I need to shower and cook myself a pot of kimchi noodles then at least start on my crit. It is due this friday and I feel kinda screwed now but it's ok I have the entire day tomorrow to finish it because heyyyy one tutorial from 230-330 and I have already finished my readings~ ^^v (sorry i kinda tend to type without punctuation so it sounds like im rapping and saying everything in one breath, I myself feel kinda breathless reading it HAHA)
In other news, I feel like having a url with my name inside and I can't do that 'replace-your-vowels-with-x' thing because my name ends with 2 letters and it'll end up looking shitty (a la chlxxkxy or even chlxekxy looks gross) so.....
I tried alliteration but nope - all I can think of is chloexcardinal (i like deep red heh) or chloeareyouokay (get it my surname is kay HAHA) but yeah zzzzzzz creativity isn't on my side now, not at 2am at least.
OH AND ALSO I happened to chance upon this song - it's Emblem3 from X Factor's debut song and it's called 'Chloe (You're the one I want)' FINALLY a song with my name in it omg. Chloe in the song is a 'geeky', wallflower-unpopular kinda girl (sounds like me hehe) but anywayyyy it's really quite catchy, I quite like it! And what better than to have 3 cute boys sing that song to you; I can be a wallflower anytime but at least I have Emblem3 wanting me ;) HAHA ok lame but here's the song, enjoyyyyy!
No comments:
Post a Comment