Friday, 3 January 2014

2014.


Happy new year all!!!!!! OMG cannot believe how fast this year has past.....unbelievable!! So much has happened in 2013 and I can't believe that it has all disappeared in the blink of an eye - like seriously this is by far the faster year ever. And OMG I am 20....this is like, what even OMG 2 in front of my age.............ok anw here are the photos from watchnight!! Yes I'm a good girl, I always spend my countdowns in church HEHHEE. 































---

2nd January! First ever outing, a family outing with Kay Clan to ECP to cycle! Cycled 9.52km ok don't play HAHAHAHA. It was really fun and I love spending time with them <3 shall make it a point to do it more often!! Our photos turned out amazing too hehe








Never really liked my profile because is don't have v nice profile features :( my cheeks are too chubby and I have a nonexistent nose bridge and bunny teeth :( I think I look better from the front HAHA but leb took this really nice photo of me (plus I think I look decent enough la haha) so I can't help but to post it up!! 


Then my darling moosie met us for dinner before he enjoys his HK Holiday tmrw haha 
 


What a great start to 2014! <3 
This marks 1 more week before school starts :( am super sad that the holiday just disappeared in a puff of smoke. Boo >:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment