Saturday, 31 May 2014

Why

Maybe this is more than just what I think it is. 

Maybe it's more than just ec. Maybe it's more than a crush.

It's like this ✧❁✧♡✧☼✧♡✧❁✧ at least 80% of the time. 

Maybe it's just me again, always wanting something I cannot have. Isn't it like that always though? wanting what we can't have.

I just can't help the way I feel around you? But I know I don't matter as much to you, which sucks. We're in the same place but not really. Idek whether you even care that much for me or not. 

Your choice yesterday mattered a lot to me. I tried but obv you'd rather someone else. You've no idea how happy I was to see you but oh well. Just hoping that the next semester will be better when you're back. 

I've written about you being hot and cold to me previously. But idk anymore. People have actually tried to ship both of us before and I'm starting to believe that it's that which fuelled...whatever this is...even more.

You just don't mind and I don't matter. All I can do is just wait around isn't it? I've tried so hard to get to know you better as a friend and nothing more and yet this is the kind of treatment I get from you. #okcan

I've said my piece. Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment