Saturday, 4 October 2014

Rant

Well maybe it's the totm or whatever for me but I've never been so infuriated before!! The weather was so horrid at work today and I wanted to just die. The fact that we were working outside together meant that we had to communicate and you completely disregarded me today. Idk whether it's bc you had a lot of things on your mind or whatever but seriously out of the four months I've been working w you we've never had this kind of miscomm before.

Also. Your EQ for managing people based on their emotions is really near 0. You asked me if I was pissed at you and I'm like "what do you think" and it's pretty much a clear answer and you still went "you have to tell me if/why you're pissed" like wtf?! 

OMG and seriously I don't even understand myself... why I even bother what you think of me. It's clear that I don't matter as much. I wonder if you even treat me as a friend srsly or is this plainly a "we-see-each-other-at-work" kind of thing. I don't understand why you can kind of share w her and not w me. I even tried to show you concern bc I can tell when something is bothering you and fucking offered a listening ear but what you told me to go use it for good music. Like whoa curt brush off much???

Fuck this shit man I am going to bed. I'm basically gonna be running on 1 hour sleep (a nap) tmrw. Everyone better not fucking piss me off or step on my toes or get in my way. I swear I will cut some throat.

😠

No comments:

Post a Comment