Saturday, 21 November 2015

Is it worth it?

Well it looks like I've been away for like 5 months LOL. I guess I only come back here when I need to vent some frustrations out. What's new right it's obviously about the same issue. My life is so boring.

We recently celebrated our birthdays together. I was happy. He was happy (I think). We were happy.

And now today, he tells me he doesn't want to go (to church). I don't know whether to be angry or not.

It's like, you know how much religion is to me. Then why aren't you trying to understand me? It's like...I've lost more than I should. And he gained everything. When it should be a win-win situation. It shouldn't be this way right? 


Sometimes I feel like it's never going to work out. And that I'm holding on to a hope that will not be fulfilled. If I tell him that, he'll just tell me to "try" to make it work. But you know what, he is the one that should be trying. Not me.


Or maybe I'm not trying hard enough? I'm not the kind that will shove religion down someone's throat. I don't like it at all tbh. But I think in this case, I have to fight for what I want. And I think that this is the only way for me to figure out if what we have is worth it or not.


To see if he is worth it or not.


Good things come to those who wait? I don't think so. It's sad that it has come to this situation tbh.


He promised he'll go to church for the next 6 months. But I doubt. They say time will tell, but I'm not sure how much time I'm willing to sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment