2K16
Happy New Year everyone :-)
I think the new year really helped push me forward -- to move on and to become a better person.
2015 has been an interesting year of firsts, of hard work, of love and of loss. I've grown so much as a person, discovering more about the world, about myself -- knowing that I am a strong woman and I'm capable of anything as long as I put my mind to it. I've met many new people, but lost some as well. But it's okay, by celebrating each ending we embrace new beginnings, and I'm thankful for everyone who stuck with me and my eccentricities.
I guess I'm still learning to live life with no regrets, reminding myself that every experience is something gained, a lesson learnt. Don't look back on yesterday, on what could've been, but focus on the now, to be in the moment, and on all that lies ahead.
So 2016, Bring it. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me, I know it's going to be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment